Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank now allowing online CC payments from 'external' banks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank now allowing online CC payments from 'external' banks

I was just looking at the info on my US Bank account to attempt to find some useful payment-related info for Hauling's thread, and while I drew a blank on what I was looking for, I DID spot something else! When you click to make a payment on your US Bank credit card, there's now a link to add account info for an 'external bank'. I know that until very recently you could only pay via their site from a US Bank account (although of course there was nothing to stop you using another bank's billpay feature to pay the account), so I'm not sure when this change happened, but... for anyone out there with a US Bank card, I thought I'd pass the info on! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: US Bank now allowing online CC payments from 'external' banks

Please feel free to add this to the other thread! And that's something that I should have tossed in as well.

* goes back to edit again *
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.