Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank "invitation" to apply

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank "invitation" to apply

Snail mail to apply for the Go card. Because I've opened 4 accts since Aug I think my chances for approval is zero!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Trini88
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank "invitation" to apply

I think I've seen like 1 post about someone getting the GO after opening like 4 or 5 cards before it and I still don't believe that post 🤣

Goal Cards:
Message 2 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Snail mail to apply for the Go card. Because I've opened 4 accts since Aug I think my chances for approval is zero!

Pretty much so. But, the community likes GPs, try and see what it yields...for science.

Message 3 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Trini88 wrote:

I think I've seen like 1 post about someone getting the GO after opening like 4 or 5 cards before it and I still don't believe that post 🤣

@Trini88,  I could be that person that you don't believeSmiley Very Happy

I probably had opened at least 20 new accounts in /24 (probably a lot more to be honest)

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/FNBO-Visa-Signature-15-000-00-amp-U-S-Bank-Al...

Message 4 of 10
Trini88
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I take it back, you might have a chance 😆

Goal Cards:
Message 5 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Trini88 wrote:

I probably had opened at least 20 new accounts in /24 (probably a lot more to be honest)

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/FNBO-Visa-Signature-15-000-00-amp-U-S-Bank-Al...

Ummm, we're talking about 2 different cards and banks, no? 🤔

The OP mentioned Altitude GO which has different UW criteria than FNBO's Evergreen CC. I mean, for the sake of DPs, the OP can see if they can get approved with USB based on what they mentioned upthread 🥴

Message 6 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Trini88 wrote:

The OP mentioned Altitude GO which has different UW criteria than FNBO's Evergreen CC. I mean, for the sake of DPs, the OP can see if they can get approved with USB based on what they mentioned upthread 🥴

@FinStar, The link I provided was for The US Bank Altitude Go approval, It is a little confusing as someone had merged the two approval threads together.

Message 7 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Trini88 wrote:

@FinStar, The link I provided was for The US Bank Altitude Go approval, It is a little confusing as someone had merged the two approval threads together.

Ah yes. Nevermind @M_Smart007, my bad - I only glimpsed at the FNBO approval.

In that case, OP should try and see if Altitude GO is viable...still for science 😜 

Message 8 of 10
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

The email looks to be invitation to send your application, possibly withput any prejustice Smiley Happy. If you have prior relationship to USBank, you may check the offers section. Anyway, I am not sure whether they use any prequalification methods for that section also.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's possible. I was in the same boat as you. I just did not get a great starting limit. I got approved Monday with a 2k limit at 15.99%. No relationship with US bank and a few new accounts for the year. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.