Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank secured graduated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank secured graduated

So finally my last secured card has graduated. I took the hard pull last week before I entered the garden and have been waiting every since with now word.

Last night when I got home there was a check for 1k and a new credit card with a new account number. I know it's silly but it feels good. Dv

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank secured graduated

Congrats DV
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So finely my last secured card has graduated. I took the hard pull last week before I entered the garden and have been waiting every since with now word.

Last night when I got home there was a check for 1k and a new credit card with a new account number. I know it's silly but it feels good. Dv

Not silly at all!! Congratulations!! Who doesn't need a $1,000 in their mailbox! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to both of you, still being a rebuilder it's nice to see positive results from the hard work, that was the last secured card to graduate. Plus the extra grand is nice like you said I! Dv
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

P.s. Please forgive the finely typo in my post. I know it should be finally. Dv
Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, great jobSmiley Happy. Getting it unsecured and an early Christmas bonus , sweetSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, great jobSmiley Happy. Getting it unsecured and an early Christmas bonus , sweetSmiley Happy

Thanks that was my final card to unsecured too. First Discover, Capital One, and now US Bank. So I'm very happy! Dv

Message 7 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats DV

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats! 🎃
Message 9 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
P.s. Please forgive the finely typo in my post. I know it should be finally. Dv

No worries... fixed it for you.  Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.