Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank - who do they pull?

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

US Bank - who do they pull?

I am in Minnesota - who does US Bank pull?

Anyone?

Thanks,

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank - who do they pull?

I am in Minnesota as well, and they've always pulled EQ.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

My dad apped for a Academy Visa CC by US Bank and they pulled EQ. He got $6K and he's retired from Tx.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at a database at another site, out of about 170 reports, it appears they pull EQ and TU equally and mostly, and occasionally EX.

Message 4 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I had an EQ report that has a few more IQ than TU or EX. I locked my EQ report than I apped, the lender pulled EQ - which was locked of course, and instead of declining me, they pulled TU and EX instead. I called in and was told that I didn't need to unlock my EQ, that they had already pulled TU, EX and I was approved. Not saying you should lock a report you don't want the lender to see, forcing them to pull your other reports instead but it's worth a shot if you are concern. I didn't planned any of this out, it just worked out for my situation when I apped.  

Message 5 of 7
brian2220
Regular Contributor

The pulled ex once for me in az for a credit card and a line of credit and was approved for both with 5 inq in the last 6 months
My Cards
BBVA/Compass 2/12 $ 5000 ----- Chase Freedom 12/10 $3000 ---- Cabela's 1/12 $3000 -----US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards 6/11 $3000 ----Walmart Discover 10/11 $2814 ------ Discover More 11/11 $2500 ----- Amazon Store Card 2/11 $2100---- Amex Zync 4/11 ---- Citi Dividend Platinum Select 3/11 $1950 ---- BofA Cash Rewards 12/11 $1000
Message 6 of 7
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Cool - thanks everyone!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.