cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank Cash product change to Plus version?

tag
Gh0st
Contributor

US bank Cash product change to Plus version?

Anyone had any luck with a product changed? Got approved for the card but got the none plus version. Ironically, I got a 4.5k credit limit., which is nothing to sneeze at.

.Believe.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: US bank Cash product change to Plus version?

I think they are trying to avoid paying out rewards on the Cash+. They did something similiar to me. I am trying to get it PC'd to Cash+, but it is a lengthy process.

Your 4.5k limit very much tells me they were just trying to deny you the rewards of the Cash+. If you would have gotten a $5k limit, it would have been Cash+. Maybe it is a costly product that they are trying to limit.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 2 of 3
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Re: US bank Cash product change to Plus version?

They denied my application for the Cash+, but sent me the Cash Rewards instead...with a $6.5K limit.

From what I understand, you need at least a $5K limit to qualify for a Visa Signature, so I don't understand why they would deny me the Cash+ but still approve me for another card with such a high limit.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.