Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank cash+ signup bonus question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US bank cash+ signup bonus question

Does anyone know getting a checking account bonus from US bank with the last 12 months excludes you from getting the signup bonus from their cash plus card? I already applied and got approved for it and did not mention anything of that sort but I know I saw a mailer from US bank regarding another check account bonus and the terms mentioned any bonus recieved from them in the last 12 months even from a credit card signup bonus would exclude you from a checking acccount bonus. I just got the card today and looking to quickly get to the 500 spend for the bonus but wanted to make sure I would not but excluded from getting the bonus because of a previous bonus from a checking account from them. This is also my first post  but been reading up here for some time  for insight and appreciate all the helpful tips I learned from here. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: US bank cash+ signup bonus question

I could see getting the credit card bonus first would exclude you from getting a checking account new customer bonus at a later date:

But I don’t believe that getting a checking account new customer bonus would exclude you for a CC sub. They are completely different products.

Normally checking account bonuses are for new customers. If you already have a credit card then you technically aren’t a “new” customer

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.