Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bank premier PLOC?

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

US bank premier PLOC?

Anyone have any experience applying for this? I have checking and two credit cards with US bank so qualify for their premier line of credit. Whats scores they want? Is it difficult to get? Process?

Thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US bank premier PLOC?

@Happychap wrote:
Anyone have any experience applying for this? I have checking and two credit cards with US bank so qualify for their premier line of credit. Whats scores they want? Is it difficult to get? Process?

Thanks

I would think with your history it wouldn't be a problem.

I have not read to to much about them lately but I read on credit pull database one guy was approved for the full $25k he asked for after 2 paystubs but I have not read anyone else being asked to provide paystubs so guess it depends if you have banking relationship (you do) and how much you ask for perhaps but I would think with the banking relationship paystubs woudln't be asked for.

Message 2 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I saw that on credit pull database, but wasn't much on there or anywhere else. I keep wanting to submit my application but log out all the time because I'm nervous of wasting an inq lol
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Happychap wrote:
Yeah I saw that on credit pull database, but wasn't much on there or anywhere else. I keep wanting to submit my application but log out all the time because I'm nervous of wasting an inq lol

what's your score and your 2 credit card CL's?

Message 4 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

In have the us bank cash + 10k cl and travel perks also 10k .. Not sure on my score today since my new barclaycard tl has reported today and also 2 new inq this week. Prior to that score was around 790.
Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Happychap wrote:
In have the us bank cash + 10k cl and travel perks also 10k .. Not sure on my score today since my new barclaycard tl has reported today and also 2 new inq this week. Prior to that score was around 790.

APPLY!

Message 6 of 9
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

This is based on tu which I'm presuming they pull, as that's what they pulled for both my cards.
Message 7 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

I applied for Premier PLOC and they told me I have to live in their banking area.

Ron.

Message 8 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Happychap wrote:
This is based on tu which I'm presuming they pull, as that's what they pulled for both my cards.

It depends where you live. They might pull EXP.

Ron.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.