Re: US bank secured card data;an non- USbank secured CC

@Anonymous wrote:

1.Banks Name: USbank

2.Secured amount:  $300              

3.How old is card: 2.9 years

4.Unsecure attempt: only 1 attempt after 2.8 years

5.Graduation Time frame: instant after request. HP

6.Any CLI after gradaution: No

Place any notes here about unsecuring process: 1 week for new card arrive, another 1 week for refund

1.Banks Name: Capone

2.Secured amount:      $1100          

3.How old is card: 2.8 years

4.Unsecure attempt: (n) attempts, got the same message: "i dont see no offer for you to upgrade" every single time i called

5.Graduation Time frame: just closed after last attemp and unsuccessful last week

6.Any CLI after gradaution:

Hey Mrtay thks for sharing ....in my steps on page 1.) I laid out how I got them to do a CLI on the same HP,has to be under 30days...

You may be able to do the same how's you ficos,utl,any baddies?

Message 81 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Place any notes here about unsecuring process: 1 week for new card arrive, another 1 week for refund

4.Unsecure attempt: (n) attempts, got the same message: "i dont see no offer for you to upgrade" every single time i called

5.Graduation Time frame: just closed after last attemp and unsuccessful last week

Hey Mrtay thks for sharing ....in my steps on page 1.) I laid out how I got them to do a CLI on the same HP,has to be under 30days...

I just called and asked them if there is any offer/product available for my acct this morning and they said they dont see any for me yet, and suggest me to call back after a few months. My Fico is in the mid 700, very low ult, no baddies. I did not ask for CLI tho

Message 82 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just called and asked them if there is any offer/product available for my acct this morning and they said they dont see any for me yet, and suggest me to call back after a few months. My Fico is in the mid 700, very low ult, no baddies. I did not ask for CLI tho

Interesting....I can see why you didn't ask about CLI, may cause a double pull.but did you mention Cash+ sometimes you gotta nudge them in the rite directionSmiley Very Happy LoL

Message 83 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting....I can see why you didn't ask about CLI, may cause a double pull.but did you mention Cash+ sometimes you gotta nudge them in the rite directionSmiley Very Happy LoL

What's your aaoa look like and what are other CLs you have?

Message 84 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Aaoa is 2.8 years. The only other CL I have on my report at this time is $1100 with Capone. I just closed this acct last week and it does not show up on my report yet. I have also been approved on 3 others and they dont show up on my report yet as well. I did tell them upfront that my platinum card is merely a plain card with no AF and no reward, and they reacted with understanding and told me to call back again after a few month cuz the system needs more time to update my new info from secured to unsecured card and to generate offers for me following its specific time frame. I think they were understanding and sincere so I should just follow their words then.
Message 85 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My Aaoa is 2.8 years. The only other CL I have on my report at this time is $1100 with Capone. I just closed this acct last week and it does not show up on my report yet. I have also been approved on 3 others and they dont show up on my report yet as well. I did tell them upfront that my platinum card is merely a plain card with no AF and no reward, and they reacted with understanding and told me to call back again after a few month cuz the system needs more time to update my new info from secured to unsecured card and to generate offers for me following its specific time frame. I think they were understanding and sincere so I should just follow their words then.

Your CR looks good to me...I would wait as well gotta do what makes you comfortable for sure...but if you can call the backdoor number and get them to say on a recording line that you can do a CLI on the same HP try it

Smiley Very Happy I say stay around 2500-5000CLI if financials support that if income is better go for 9500

Maybe someone will chime in with more input later ....so far your good though

Message 86 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may try going with backdoor number for CLI. May I get the number please?
Message 87 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

"US Bank: 800-947-1444, 800-685-7680 (Underwriting)
US Bank Corp. & Comm'l Cards: 800-344-5696 (may not be true backdoor number - someone please PM me if this is frontline CS. Thx! - Scamp)"
Message 88 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 89 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The link for backdoor#

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

thank you very much.Smiley Wink

Message 90 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.