Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE MARCH 2017]

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE DEC 2016]

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Yay UncleB , I was just paling around to see if it would finally let me app , I guess being the New Year it cleared all my old apps out and u thought about it for a few mins whIle going thru the app, took a deep breath and hit SUBMIT 😊😊 would like to note this is my FIRST UNSECURED CARD with USAA, I have had there secured just one mth shy of a year now !!

Fantastic!!😀 Very happy for you! I love USAA! They've taken good care of me the last 18 months. Awesome mortgage and auto insurance rates along with some nice useful CC's!

No alerts yet..Best guess is EX or EQ. CLI normally come through EQ though. I'll go check Equifax now to see if it shows.

Message 91 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACH will count. It's in the terms and conditions 

As long as you initiate it and its at least $1000

I don't know how to do print screens on here, but here's the link to the T&Cs

https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/credit_card_limitless_cashback_rewards_terms?akredirect=true

Message 92 of 332
Gmood1
Super Contributor

It was a EQ pull. Checked it directly from Equifax.

Message 93 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Goodmood1

Message 94 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the States:

The original 7: LA, NM, KS, ID, SC, PA, WA

The newest 7: AL, GA, IN, TN, AZ, CO, and MI

I just called USAA because it isn't showing up for me. The Rep told me they are still doing limited rollouts. So it is currently only available in these 14 states

Message 95 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:

That awesome UncleB! I know you've been waiting on this one as well. Apparently USAA isn't sensitive of inqs or new accounts. I'm the poster child for that. Lol 

My Apr is %17.xx ..So nothing special. Though I'd never use a cash back card to carry balances anyway. It's all good..Just glad to finally land this one! 

Thanks so much, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

My rate is 20.40% Smiley Surprised but like you say this isn't a card for carrying a balance, anyway. 

While slightly disappointed at the APR, I'm very, very pleased to have this one under my belt... it will definitely be front-of-wallet for me!

For anybody interested, I put my details in the approval thread here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/USAA-Limitless-Approved/td-p/4830870

Message 96 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Yay UncleB , I was just paling around to see if it would finally let me app , I guess being the New Year it cleared all my old apps out and u thought about it for a few mins whIle going thru the app, took a deep breath and hit SUBMIT 😊😊 would like to note this is my FIRST UNSECURED CARD with USAA, I have had there secured just one mth shy of a year now !!

Huge congrats, Aduke!

I know you wanted this as badly as I did!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 97 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:

It was a EQ pull. Checked it directly from Equifax.

Ah, good to know... I was assuming EX since I didn't get a Credit Karma alert, but your source is much more reliable.

(I'll edit my post in approvals to indicate this.)

Message 98 of 332
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you , I love USAA I have been a member for over 10 years but never used any of their credit or loan products until 2016. Congrats on all your success with them so far also !!
Message 99 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sucks that this card still isn't available for everyone.  How long of a trial do they need?

Message 100 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.