Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA $9000 Credit Limit Approval

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: USAA $9000 Credit Limit Approval

This is weird.  A hard inquiry just appeared on my EQ report.  This is how its reporting.  No company name or any other details. 

Company Information:
Date of Inquiry: 06/30/11
Dispute Item

Show Details

Message 21 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@DI wrote:

This is weird.  A hard inquiry just appeared on my EQ report.  This is how its reporting.  No company name or any other details. 

Company Information:
Dispute Item

Show Details

lol. It's a good thing that you'll never be pregnant. I don't see how you could handle the 9 months of waiting. Smiley Wink

I agree though that hard inqs usually show up immediately. But we all know how Equifax occasionally gets bogged down. I'd say that's it, though (the one that you posted above.)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 26
DI
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@DI wrote:

Company Information:
Dispute Item

Show Details

lol. It's a good thing that you'll never be pregnant. I don't see how you could handle the 9 months of waiting. Smiley Wink

I agree though that hard inqs usually show up immediately. But we all know how Equifax occasionally gets bogged down. I'd say that's it, though (the one that you posted above.)

Yes, I can be very impatient regarding certain circumstances.   That's the inquiry, but I never saw one to not list any information about it.  USAA must be part of the Secret Service where their inquiries must remain anonymous!! LOL

Message 23 of 26
Ron1
Super Contributor

It showed "USAA FSB CC" on my EQ report.  There wasn't any address showing on the inquiry.

Ron.

Message 24 of 26
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

DI, did you pull a full report from EQ, or is this on a credit monitoring service?

As well all know, credit monitoring service reports often leave stuff out or report it oddly.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 26
DI
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

DI, did you pull a full report from EQ, or is this on a credit monitoring service?

As well all know, credit monitoring service reports often leave stuff out or report it oddly.

I pulled it direclty from EQ website.  I checked again this morning.   It still provided no information...only the date. 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.