cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Auto PC'd Card and CLI Seems was a SP...

tag
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

USAA Auto PC'd Card and CLI Seems was a SP...

I never know what board to post on- DOPE! My stuff always gets moved sie la vie.

I didn't post in CC Applications or Approvals because I didn't apply lol but if this needs to move- my bad.. Sorry Mods.. 

I've had the USAA Platinum Visa for about 2 years.. I never use it- but I put my DH as an AU and he uses it ALL the time. LOL

It was a small SL and I kinda kept it that way (he shops like a woman lol).

Anyway got a letter today they automatically PC'd it to the rewards visa and I got a CLI of $3000. Yay.. I don't see any HP so must have been a SP or the monitoring notices are super late..

I'm both happy and Meh about this as I was debating apping for their Preferred Cash Sig Visa...

Think I'll wait for a while before apping for that card now..

I just wanted to share in case anyone has Q's about USAA and if they do this.. I thought I read they didn't pc but they did this one without my requesting it..

Have a grand day all. Smiley Happy

CHEERS

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: USAA Auto PC'd Card and CLI Seems was a SP...

Congrats on the upgrade!

My own was changed out as well; I think they started changing out the old 'USAA Platinum Rewards' 1% cards a couple of months ago.  As far as I know the plastic card design hasn't changed (at least mine hasn't, i.e. I never got a new card).

Here's a thread about the changes: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/USAA-Rewards-Visa-Positive-Change-2x-Dining-and-Gas/m-...

It's strange that in my case the card is not a Signature, yet all the emails I get now refer to the rewards scheme as being for the Signature version.  The account was opened with a $7k credit line so I'm not sure why it wasn't a Signature to begin with, but as long as it works correctly I'm not too concerned.  (I usually only use it for the 0% BT offers anyway.)

P.S.  This is the right place to post about PCs.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing UncleB

Yeah my letter said I wouldn't get new cards either. I'm pretty happy with the upgrade though-

My little rewards widget box on their site can't display the rewards yet but I'm sure it will update in time.

Thanks for the link too-

"P.S.  This is the right place to post about PCs"

Yay! I finally got one right! Woot.. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, try being a CL or credit forbid a Mod and figuring out some post that can fit 5 different catsSmiley Wink

Congrats on successful pc and cliSmiley Happy. Cant complain on free luvinSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.