Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Credit Card Rewards tip

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

USAA Credit Card Rewards tip

I got a tip from the USAA Credit Card CSR a couple days ago, meant to mention on here but keep forgetting, so here it is. Hopefully it hasn't been posted yet.

Sometime towards the end of the year (he said December) they are going to roll out a new rewards system that allows you to take advantage of their reward mall extra points in store. They are working with specific vendors to give extra points for shopping at those stores. He wasn't sure if you have to log on to specify which store prior, but said it will be a very valuable reward points system.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Credit Card Rewards tip

awesomeness!  Does this apply to debit cards too?

Message 2 of 4
ceejx
Established Contributor

@ccnewcc wrote:

awesomeness!  Does this apply to debit cards too?

not sure, I don't use my debit card, does it have reward points? I know chase does (albeit crappy) rewards for debit, but never checked on USAA

Message 3 of 4
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Well the debit card itself doesn't have points/cash back, but if you use your debit card on the mall rewards shopping site then you get cash back based on whatever % the store is offering at that time

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.