Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless Cash Rewards Visa is GONE

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: USAA Limitless Cash Rewards Visa is GONE

Dinosaur, this card wasn't offered in your state last year? 

I feel bad for those that had the opportunity to grab it and didn't. 

Message 11 of 26
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Message 12 of 26
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

I think the main reason is I only have credit cards with USAA and didn't want another bank account lol. I have more than I need lol
Message 13 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol..Joe..I hear ya brother. I guess for me after experiencing some many different CCs. It's very easy for me to see just how special this card is, in comparison to the sea of CCs out there.
I tried to get my brother to grab this one. He missed the boat as well.
I believe that's what USAA was trying to do. Get more customers to use different products they offer.
Message 14 of 26
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Lol..Joe..I hear ya brother. I guess for me after experiencing some many different CCs. It's very easy for me to see just how special this card is, in comparison to the sea of CCs out there.
I tried to get my brother to grab this one. He missed the boat as well.

lol sounds like me this is the 4th card that I have missed out now lol last year I was so mad for missing out from getting a card but now I can't remember what the card is/was lol lmbo lol lol and I HAVE MORE credit cards than you think I do lol

Message 15 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Shocked ... in rooting around on various websites and then going into the USAA Federal Savings Bank website in hot pursuit of the aforementioned card product, no finding was the answer. Other sites reported it was gone when I pressed for an answer and I got site errors when setting down upon the USAA sites. Hmm ... did it make two years? Well onto other adventures and maybe some 3% rewards cards Smiley Happy For all the patient MyFicoer's hoping for an opportunity to snag the card, it is time to reflect and go catch a bigger fish Smiley Wink Please share your findings if notable as some people will have that saved slot for USAA which is now available for some new catch! Help ... where is UncleB when you need him? Oops ... the reference to "gone" meant as to the ability to apply for the card NOT that it wasn't still available to present card holders ... my bad!

Wow... sad day, indeed.  Smiley Sad

I'm glad I got it while the "getting was good", and I'm sorry for any who could have app'ed for it but decided to wait (as I nearly did). 

Assuming they don't open it back up to new applications at some point (which I admit doesn't seem likely) It will be interesting to see what becomes of it for those of us who currently have it.  Other than the MC to Visa migration, USAA isn't known to do PCs so there's not a lot of precedent for this.

I was approved at the highest APR (which is fine because I PIF) but if they nerf it to a 1.5% - or even 2% -  card I'll probably close it.  I have another USAA card already that I only use for 0% promos, and having a second one to keep my socks company would be redundant.

Message 16 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Well some of the members here found another I've put on my radar. It's that 5x rewards card offered by Vantage West FCU out of Arizona. Joining was easy, I need to wait 6 months before going after it. I'll begin culling the herd and consolidating my less useful cards over the next year or two.
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been gone for over a month. This is old news. 

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's been gone for over a month. This is old news. 

Must have missed it and did not see it mentioned anywhere! Shocked to not see a roll out of the card. Only noticed it rummaging around on other news sites.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

It hasn't bee gone for months. I remember checking last month (and I mean like week of Christmas) and it was still showing up as available to residents in LA. 

This definitely sucks for anyone who doesn't have the card and was planning on getting it. 

What's weird is that usaa.com/limitless used to take you directly to the limitless card. But it now takes you to a general credit card page. What's even more weird is that if you watch the 57 sec video, around the 45 sec mark you will see the limitless card.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.