Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA and CLI

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

USAA and CLI

DOes USAA HP for a customer initiated CLI? I'm thinking yes, just need confirmatrion. Would liek to get my USAA AMEX bumped up. Currently sitting at $4k

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA and CLI

I believe it is a hard pull and I think you can ask for double your limit.  That's what I have read on myfico.  I am waiting for my USAA to turn 6 mos, to ask for a credit limit increase from 3000 to 6000k.  If you do it, please update and let me know what happened.

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 2 of 22
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

In my experience, hard pull on EQ. Got bumped to 10k from 5,500.

Message 3 of 22
hammertime
New Contributor

HP and you can get double your current CL. Only eligible every 6 months.. Call them and they will do CLI over phone.
Message 4 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

I would love to get the USAA AMEX at 8k or even 10k

I will try it today.

Message 5 of 22
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I was told (by a CSR) that they automatically review new accounts for CLI eligibility at the 6 month mark. Briefly considered calling but couldn't see wasting a HP with my utilization out of control at the moment.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

I was told (by a CSR) that they automatically review new accounts for CLI eligibility at the 6 month mark. Briefly considered calling but couldn't see wasting a HP with my utilization out of control at the moment.

I have had this card since last Nov, but debating whether its worth taking a hard inq.

Message 7 of 22
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

If you could double your limit, I think it's worth the hard pull...but if you do, please let us know.

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 8 of 22
CS800
Super Contributor

Ok bored on Friday, I decided to make this

cli.jpg

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL... love it Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.