Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA cash advance to USAA checking

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA cash advance to USAA checking

@Bman70 wrote:

Yet another example of CSRs not necessarily knowing how stuff works.

USAA CSR's are generally very good in my experience but they're human like any other company's CSR's.

@Anonymous wrote:

There were a few other interesting things on there like "interest will begin accruing immediately"

Important to note but that's typical with cash advances in general (not just USAA).

@elim wrote:

i heard they are dropping the 1% FTF in 16' too,  they're getting competitive their finally

Would be a plus but they have a long way to go with their rewards IMO.  I haven't used my USAA cards since rebuilding.

Message 11 of 12
Bman70
Established Contributor

Re: USAA cash advance to USAA checking

@Anonymous wrote:
That's a cool feature! Now if only USAA would pay out the rewards at least monthly I would pick one up. They are amazing for car insurance and not bad for checking (I don't use them anymore in favor of NFCU) but I hate that they only pay out the rewards annually.

Car insurance with them seems to vary.. I wanted to keep USAA, because of convenience but Geico cost so much less for more coverage (adding rental reimbursement, roadside assistance and a lower deductible) that I had to switch. I'd come back if USAA could match the price. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.