Did you mean: 

USB Cash+ -- how long 'til CLI ??

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: USB Cash+ -- how long 'til CLI ??

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I got mine October 2017.  I was one of those weird $500 approvals and called in and reconned it to $15,000 the day I got my card.  In early June 2019, I got an email telling me I was eligible to ask for a CLI and got a CLI for $4500 with no HP.  In mid December 2019, I used the online button and got a letter stating that I was denied because there had been an increase in the past 6 months (while it had been 6 months and a few weeks, yes I'll concede that June is 6 months prior to December).  I asked again two weeks ago and got a $5000 CLI with no HP.  While I went 20 months between activation and my 1st CLI, I don't think you need to wait anywhere near that long, but I would say at least 6 months is a safe bet.

Wow KiB, those are some impressive CLIs! 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd sure love to know when I could expect one as well. I've had my Cash+ since 2014 and they've never given me a single auto-CLI in that entire time frame.

Auto-CLIs are never a given.  If you haven't received a CLI in the past six months, you can request one online.  In many of our cases, this has not resulted in a hard pull but I would always assume there will be one and be happy if there's not.

Message 12 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:

Wow KiB, those are some impressive CLIs! 

Thank you.  $24,500 seems a bit excessive for a card I only use for $400-$600 a month of solely 5% categories, but I'll take it.  Hopefully my Altitude Reserve catches up!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.