Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank Cash+ CLI HP?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USBank Cash+ CLI HP?

As title says, Does USBank still offer a smaller amount CLI every 6 months via SP or is it luck of the draw with computer after you submit?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: USBank Cash+ CLI HP?

Customer initiated request will be an HP.  What you qualify for all depends on your credit and income versus their criteria.  Luck is not relevant to the increase or pull.

FWIW I've never received any CLI's via SP at 6 month intervals.  However, the request I made to double my limit was approved with a hard pull.

Message 2 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So they did away with sp cli UNLESS they make the offer?
Message 3 of 19
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

This is a bit old information but in May I got 2 SP CLIs. $1,500 on my Cash+ and $2,000 on my REI. Waiting till November to get the next round if available. Reports are frozen.
Message 4 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Did you ask for sp or what?
Message 5 of 19
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Did you ask for sp or what?

I've heard it was a SP if under 1500 for the increase, if not it's a HP. That's YMMV of course.

With all the apping you do, why are you so worried about a HP for a CLI? I'm not trying to argue, just curious. A HP + AAOA ding for a new account is worse than a simple HP CLI. Don't see the big deal in your situation.

Message 6 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Because they tend to be conservative and I don't want to be declined after a hp because they say to many new accounts or something... Plus being joint account that we don't use for anything but Starbucks, it's not worth hp but. It is low $5k limit
Message 7 of 19
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Because they tend to be conservative and I don't want to be declined after a hp because they say to many new accounts or something... Plus being joint account that we don't use for anything but Starbucks, it's not worth hp but. It is low $5k limit

5k is a pretty decent limit if you're just using it for Starbucks!

Message 8 of 19
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Yup. I asked for the CLI using the online link. You can find it on the B&T-started thread called US Bank Credit Limit Increase website from 2013. Can't link on mobile.
Message 9 of 19
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.