cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Informed Delivery - NASAFCU Visa Pre-approved?

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

USPS Informed Delivery - NASAFCU Visa Pre-approved?

I'm nowhere near home at the moment to get my mail, but has anyone else ever had this pop up in their USPS Informed Delivery? Is this a solid offer or can things change when going through UW?

Nasa FCU.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

Re: USPS Informed Delivery - NASAFCU Visa Pre-approved?

Great product. I've had mine about 19 years. They offer a lot of promotional BT checks through the course of a year.

Good limit on their cards too. Mine is 50,000.

Official travel point totals as of 12/26/23 (1,382,693 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 661,525 | IHG One Rewards 144,443 | Hilton Honors 143,801 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,729 | World of Hyatt 90,413 | Marriott Bonvoy 65,343 | Citi Thank You 62,712 | Wells Fargo Rewards 33,652 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 28,105 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | British Airways Avios 12,333 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1,883 | AA Advantage 1,744 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Lowes Business Rewards 6,992 ($69.92) | Amazon Rewards 475 ($4.75) | Discover CB 499 ($4.99)
Message 2 of 6
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Citylights18 wrote:

Great product. I've had mine about 19 years. They offer a lot of promotional BT checks through the course of a year.

The rewards seem run of the mill, but I'll have DW pull it out of the mail and see what the actual letter says. Having a solid BT card around can't hurt and it'll be another lender to add to my list. What are they sensitive to profile wise?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Citylights18 wrote:

I just  got a pre-approval SL of $15k

Pulled EX 702

1 30 day late from Aug 2020 to Discover

Thin-ish file

No collections

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Citylights18 wrote:

That's a sweet CL. Are they tough to get in with or geofenced?

Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

The rewards seem run of the mill, but I'll have DW pull it out of the mail and see what the actual letter says. Having a solid BT card around can't hurt and it'll be another lender to add to my list. What are they sensitive to profile wise?

Standard rewards are run of the mill (originally it was mainly a 2% card when that was unusual, but then switched to a flat 1.5%) but there are offers from time to time that make it worthwhile use to use for that, e.g. the current spend $250, $500, $1000 and get an extra 10% (on top of the existing 1.5%)

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.