cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Subscription Credit Retroactivity

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Uber Subscription Credit Retroactivity

I got the card last December and just now qualified for the subscription credit. My Amazon Prime already billed earlier in the year and shows up on the subscription credit page. Will the credit be applied retroactively, or do I need to find something else to put on the card. Thanks!

TU FICO 8: 741 (7/19) — Ex FICO 8: 739 (7/19) — Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Established Contributor

Re: Uber Subscription Credit Retroactivity

I hit the 5k spend mark just recently and had a previous paid Amazon membership from 6 months before.  It was automatically credited and I got the money back that was previously spent.  From what I see on the statement, I can't say for sure what day I hit the 5k so I would assume it is like cashing in your rewards so maybe 3 days after you hit the mark?  My statement closes the 24th and I see a credit on the 3rd. 

 FICO 8
Message 2 of 3
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Subscription Credit Retroactivity

They credited it before the next statement cut. Smiley Happy

TU FICO 8: 741 (7/19) — Ex FICO 8: 739 (7/19) — Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.