Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Card Questions

tag
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Uber Visa Card Questions

HI everyone,

What are some typical DP's on acceptances for the Uber Visa card? Just curious what kind of score would be needed to get approved for a good score, all my cards and semi-recent FICO scores are in the signature below, if anything the FICO scores are only a couple points higher.

Mainly looking to get it for the 4% back as the majority of my spend is restaurants.

Thanks!

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Card Questions

Had around 720 fico when I app'd. 1 year aaoa, 5 inquiries, 3 months since last open account iirc. Put into pending review but ultimately approved for $2,000 SL without doing anything.
Message 2 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Okay, that's very convincing and relieving. I have a 757 Fico score through Discover using TransUnion, which I believe is what they pull. My TransUnion report only has one credit inquiry, with Barclays actually since I stupidly applied for the Apple Rewards Card when I first had credit and didn't realize I shouldn't have applied. My AAoA is 1 year and 2 months, 5 months since last opened account.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for $3,300 with a 671 TU8 FICO over a year ago. I had 20+ lates (30,60,90, 2 paid CO) bad file and was surprised with the approval. Barclay is also very good at recon if you don't get approved at first.
Message 4 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

How do you like the card and service? I know people have sided both ways with Barclays

Message 5 of 14
luxlight
Regular Contributor

Had a 730 TU FICO score and 1 year AAoA with a new loan begin reporting just a couple months and I was given the 7-10 days answer which when i checked application status said denied. However was able to get it reconned to a $1k starting limit

FICO 8 Scores

TU: 743 [2 Inquiry] | EQ: 742 (FAKO) [0 Inquiry] | EX: 753 [4 Inquiries]

AAoA = 2 years, AAoOA = 3 year 1 months

Message 6 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Barclays Uber Application

So I went ahead and applied for the Barclays Uber card, and I did it through the app as that was the only way I could find it. I got a simple your application is under review, we’ll reach out to you within 30 days regarding a response. Is that normal? I haven’t received an email or anything, but did receive the notifications that they pulled my credit report, and my score only dropped by 1 point, so not too worried about that. Just curious as to what this could lead to, whether it be an approval or denial.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Uber Application

You can check your application status online, see link below

Best of luck OP

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search

Message 8 of 14
JaseT
Established Contributor

Yes, good luck! Also...if it is a denial, RECON with Barclays!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 9 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

I tried but it showed denied, which is weird because I don’t see how they can decline an application that quick and not just give me a decline at the time of application.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.