cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa not showing posted transactions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa not showing posted transactions?

Hey everyone, kind of a weird issue here. I made a purchase with my Uber Visa for $12.00. I verified that it showed as a temporary authorization after I made that purchase, but now today it vanished from both the Barclays website and app. The only other purchase I've made is another temporary authorization for $62.55 which is showing. The "Available Credit" shows $3,925.45, so it counts the first 12 dollar purchase even though it isn't showing it. When I click the "View Balance Details" button it says "Activity since last statement +$12.00". I do see that I have 12 current points, does this have anything to do with this? I would think that number one, the transaction would still show as posted, and number two I would have to choose to use my points. Can anyone help me understand this? Do I just need to wait more time for the payment to post? Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Re: Uber Visa not showing posted transactions?

Mine does the same thing. It will disappear from temporary authorizations for a couple hours then appear under posted transactions. It's just Barclays' system taking it's sweet time.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, that's what I figured. Must've just checked at a bad time Smiley LOL
Message 3 of 6
Matt9543
Established Contributor

It startled me at first, if I'm being honest. Especially since it gave me the points, but then next day I checked and it had posted the transaction

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is normal for Barclay. It will be back the next day as posted transaction! LOL

Message 5 of 6
coolbrad
Valued Member

Can confirm my account also does this frequently.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.