Legendary Contributor

Uber?

Has anyone applied yet?!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber?

I would need a Delorean to get to November 2 to apply.

Message 2 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Link up CA?  Suppose to be out on the 2nd if I am not mistaken unless leaked link is floating around

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't apply yet, the card will be available on November 2nd.

Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Whats a november 2 ? Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who does Barclay's pull? I had the Apple financing card from them years ago but I don't remember who they pulled. They closed that card a few years ago for inactivity. Don't know if that would count against me with them if I applied for the Uber card.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They typically pull TU....but it’s not 100% guaranteed. 

Ive had 2 of their cards and they were both TU. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied, here is the message i got, link below:

Source

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Late to this party (apologies!), but wanted to share as I just replied on a similar post; I applied today and was only offered $500 CL.  I have another newer card, the Barclay Ring with a $5k CL - but I can see both sides to the offer given. I think I'm going to give them a jingle tomorrow and see what can be done on upping the limit, even if it's moving some CL from one to another. 

CS: 722 TU

UTL: 8% overall

New inq past 12mo:  2

Message 9 of 10
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Beware if you have a lot of new accounts.  The Uber card is one of many Barclay cards (+Wyndham, Arrival) that are now governed by some sort of 24-month rule.  My Uber recon call pretty much confirmed this.  My 24-month new accounts was all he would talk about.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.