Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Um 2 walmart accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Um 2 walmart accounts?

Well I have a wallmart account with a 1500 limit wanted to upgrade to W/discover was told to reapply I did APPROVED!!! But not for discover Smiley Sad LOL another walmart account with 1700 CL it feels strange LOL What do you all think?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Um 2 walmart accounts?

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I have a wallmart account with a 1500 limit wanted to upgrade to W/discover was told to reapply I did APPROVED!!! But not for discover Smiley Sad LOL another walmart account with 1700 CL it feels strange LOL What do you all think?

That's weird XD I would call them and see if they can combine it onto one card, considering it's the same store card!!!

Message 2 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow... that is weird!

usually if you already have the Wmt account, and do not qualify for the Discover version.... they deny the app altogether!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 8
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Same thing happened to me.

I now have TWO Wallymart store cards.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

hahhaa yo make me laugh............Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 8
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

The same thing has happend to me today, for some reason I called the back door numbers and no one will merge the accounts.  This is crazy, I got declined for a $500.00 cli but approved for another $500.00 card..... Strange but I will take it I guess.

Message 6 of 8
Smug
Established Contributor

They can't combine them I also had two I ended up closing the smaller of the two
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 7 of 8
jeffery581
Established Contributor

They can combine limits. Same thing happened to me. I didnt use back door number. They said the second account was opened in error according tocsr. She closed second account and added the limit to existing card. Neither was the disc
Version
Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.