Super Contributor

Um, Nordstrom, we have a problem....

LOL!!!  😂😂😂 

IMG_7746.JPG

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

Re: Um, Nordstrom, we have a problem....

Get everything you own altered to fit perfectly... including socks! Haha.

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 2 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@cmm89 wrote:

Get everything you own altered to fit perfectly... including socks! Haha.

+1  and I'll FedEx you a few boxes from our house so it doesn't go to waste.  So, do you get triple points on the alterations, too?

Message 3 of 9
iced
Valued Contributor

It may be Nordstrom's way of showing "unlimited", which as I understand some card members do receive unlimited alterations on clothing purchased from Nordstrom's. Do you normally qualify for unlimited alterations or was this is a recent change?

Message 4 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@iced wrote:

It may be Nordstrom's way of showing "unlimited", which as I understand some card members do receive unlimited alterations on clothing purchased from Nordstrom's. Do you normally qualify for unlimited alterations or was this is a recent change?

You are right. They just recently upgraded me to level 4, and that's one of the perks is "unlimited" free alterations. This morning I checked my acct again and in fact it does now show unlimited. I just thought that was funny with the initial amount! Lol... 

IMG_7748.JPG

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMGeee, wow. Maybe I’ll rethink Nordstrom when I get out of prison. I mean, garden.
Message 6 of 9
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OMGeee, wow. Maybe I’ll rethink Nordstrom when I get out of prison. I mean, garden.

Smiley LOL LOLOL

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Smiley Happy didnt understand anything past the dollar signSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

LOL!!!  😂😂😂 

IMG_7746.JPG

WOW!  No wonder the sale to go private failed.........Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.