Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected UPS delivery

tag
wreith
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unexpected UPS delivery

Wait!!! Are they ALL going to be delivered like this?! 

I'm getting too excited for my own good!

Looks like one of the features listed on the page I linked to is expedited delivery via UPS

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 11 of 16
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Looks very similar to the More card features. Any comparisons? Wonder if this will be the "IT" card from Discover from now on (pun intended)...

ImageImageImage

Message 12 of 16
logan_720
Established Contributor

@wreith wrote:

Wait!!! Are they ALL going to be delivered like this?! 

I'm getting too excited for my own good!

Looks like one of the features listed on the page I linked to is expedited delivery via UPS

Aww. Yeah, I see that. I wonder if it is the same for all of us who PC'd to it.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was just approved for discover more. I wonder if I should/can change it to the IT card?

Message 14 of 16
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

I'm just sticking to my Discover More card.  Word is you cannot PC the IT card.  Both cards have the same benefits, except IT will allow you to have one late payment (not sure of all of the details with it) - that is not a true benefit to me since I pay my card early each month.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 15 of 16
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@kimmiller112 wrote:

I'm just sticking to my Discover More card.  Word is you cannot PC the IT card.  Both cards have the same benefits, except IT will allow you to have one late payment (not sure of all of the details with it) - that is not a true benefit to me since I pay my card early each month.

lots have pc. Same as more with citi simplicity type benefits and guaranteed American CS.  No downsiderot switching unless youlove the look toMoore.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.