Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank Credit Card info

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Union Bank Credit Card info

Union Bank used to have credit cards serviced by US Bank but now it says serviced by Union Bank subsidiary of something... did they go in the house?

Anyone with recent experience?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Union Bank Credit Card info

They've been in house since at least 2018. If you do a search for Union Bank, there are a number of threads. 

Message 2 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Union Bank used to have credit cards serviced by US Bank but now it says serviced by Union Bank subsidiary of something... did they go in the house?

They were managed and serviced by FNBO since the late 90's and eventually were brought in-house by MUFG.  I don't recall they ever being with US Bank unless you're mixing it up with another FI.

Are you talking about this Union Bank?

https://www.unionbank.com/personal/visa-credit-cards-all

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

They were managed and serviced by FNBO since the late 90's and eventually were brought in-house by MUFG.  I don't recall they ever being with US Bank unless you're mixing it up with another FI.

Yes. I thought it use to be elan🤷‍♀️

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Yes. I thought it use to be elan🤷‍♀️

Nope, never ELAN (thankfully 😜).  But, it's been MUFG for a while.  

I have a couple CCs with them, and while they're nothing to write home about, they're not too bad.  It appears they just recently refreshed their products because the 2 CCs I have are no longer featured on their site.

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Ex puller?

picky?

Message 6 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Ex puller?

picky?

Definitely EX.  They can be picky with certain profiles (e.g. inquiries and/or new accounts in the past 12 months), but it's YEMV like anything.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.