cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update;Lending tree was a soft inquiry/Just confirmed with lending tree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lending tree unauthorized inquiry/No ssn entered!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what iam saying Enharu.

I need this garden thing no matter what

I made a commitment to my self and the forum and i am not about to abandon that for no lender out there.

Message 11 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Lmao!!!

Tour doing a lot of worrying for nothing.

The check they did was a SP to see if you qualify. If the rate is acceptable then they HP you to create account.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 14
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I am not sure how it would be unauthorised. Unauthorised would be if you had never went to them for anything and saw an inquiry done. If you typed in your information and were seeking a quote on interest rates, they are authorised to obtain a credit report. How else do you expect them to give you a rate? No one is going to give you a quote without looking at a credit report first.

I don't see why using them would make it seem like you are desperate for credit any more than using Chase to obtain a loan. Lending Tree doesn't actually loan money, they find lenders for you to loan the money.

As LS2982 said, it was most likely a soft inquiry since that is what it says on their page. You don't need a hard inquiry done to obtain a score.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

LS I am breathing now that you provide me that info.soft inq?
I don't know what will i do without LS in this forum
Thanks again man

UPDATE.Ls it looks like you were right.Is a soft inquiry thank god

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.