Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Costco Co branded card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update on Costco Co branded card

Hey guys just received new information today on costco's employees site. A new tab was created with a video about the new citi/visa Co branded card. As new information comes I'll do my best to inform you guys. For right now their not releasing to much information as right now Amex and citi are negotiating what will happen with portfolio rights. A citi represtivive will be conducting a class for the marketing employees here soon. So far that's all I got.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update on Costco Co branded card

How do you post a camera picture?!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the full reply mode, in the toolbar where there is the option to Bolf/italics etc.. Three buttons to the right of the smilie option is a rectangle with a mountain and sun. Click that and go from there. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

20150731_181310_resized.jpg

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Again, I notify you as soon as i get more info guys, and thank you happycamper123

Message 5 of 8
yfan
Valued Contributor

Thanks for keeping us posted. I'll be watching this thread.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing the information with us.
Message 7 of 8
JonStur
Established Contributor

Thanks also, will be keeping close watch on this...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.