cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Chase United One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus - Possible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgrade from Chase United One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus - Possible?

I sent an email to customer service requesting an upgrade from my United One Pass Pluss CC to the Presidential plus card... Is this something they will even entertain?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgrade from Chase United One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus - Possible?

Bummer, response was cant do anything within 12 months of opening a card.

Message 2 of 4
minimock
Frequent Contributor

I'm waiting too, although they said I could open a new card, but I figure better to wait, don't need another new account.
Message 3 of 4
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

I recently got the Pres Plus Card and I love it. Have switched almost all my spending from Amex to the Chase card. For an infrequent traveler the benefits are great (obviously if you already have a high elite level the benefits are less). I am eager to hear what the new replacement product will be next year. From my conversations with CSR, anyone who has the Pres Plus will eventually be switched over to the new highend United/CO product in the works. Unfortunatelty, there is only speculation right now about what that may be, but it is clear that a new high end product is planned.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.