Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Walmart Discover card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgrade to Walmart Discover card!

lol. just take it. my dgf got a walmart discover cl of 900 and they increased her limit after 6 motnhs to 3950.

Message 11 of 41
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Well, that makes me feel better! Lol.

Message 12 of 41
MagicShot
Contributor

@Smarter wrote:

Hmmm.  I will have to think about this.  I have until July 5th to turn it down.  I am 2 months away from hitting 10 years on my AAoA, which I don't really know if that is a real milestone or not!  I have not asked for any new credit in a long time--just gardening--and I don't want to mess it up, even for 6 months!

Did you every get the upgraded card?

I got the same offer and I didnt opt out of it, So I would assume It should be coming sometime soon, but havent gotten mine yet. and the 5th was a little over 3 weeks ago. Could they meant 6 weeks after July 5th?

Message 13 of 41
Smarter
Regular Contributor

No.  I was just thinking about that yesterday.  It is well past 6 weeks.  Maybe I should call them and check on it...?

Message 14 of 41
MagicShot
Contributor

@Smarter wrote:

No.  I was just thinking about that yesterday.  It is well past 6 weeks.  Maybe I should call them and check on it...?

Prolly i donno if they have records of what they send out like that or not? Might be good idea to give them a call.

Message 15 of 41
Smarter
Regular Contributor

The card came today.  My credit limit on my Walmart card was 1250.00 and the letter with the new one says 3500.00.  Very happy about that.  This card has a whole different account number.  I just activated it and logged into my account, but the old card and credit line are still there.  Maybe it takes a little while...glad they gave me an increase!

Message 16 of 41
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I caught this post the other day for all you wally card holders....  TU FICO's online on statements.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Walmart-Credit-Card-Users-FREE-Fico-Scores-are-availabl... 

Just thought I'd pass it along if you didn't know...

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 17 of 41
MagicShot
Contributor

Congrats, I still haven't gotten mine. I was gonna call them but got too busy doing house stuff. Hopefully mine comes soon.
Message 18 of 41
MagicShot
Contributor

Update I called them and they said it shipped yesterday! Yay
Message 19 of 41
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Great!  My online account is still the same.  I guess I will wait until tomorrow and see if the account number and limit change.  If not, I will have to call.  The letter said to just get rid of my old one and start using the new one, so who knows?  I am just happy about the increase!

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.