Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Bank CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Us Bank CLI

I called and got the auto $1500. I was gonna go for more but I want all of my INQ's to drop off of my reports before I take another hit.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: Us Bank CLI

Did you call for some other reason and the CSR informed you that you were pre-approved for a $1,500 increase?
TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 2 of 27
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@bakalao2k wrote:
Did you call for some other reason and the CSR informed you that you were pre-approved for a $1,500 increase?

If I understand this correctly USBank gives $1.5K auto-CLI's every six months, but you have to call in to collect them.
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah just called in and picked the CLI option and u get a answer right away. If you want more than $1500 you'll have to talk to a rep and it will result in a hard INQ.
Message Edited by l9ikjam on 08-29-2009 01:14 PM
Message 4 of 27
Established Contributor

I recently received a $1500 CLI from US bank. ocheosa( another member) has taught me you are eligible for a $1500 soft pull increase every six months with US Bank. When I called at the six month mark for my first $1500 increase about 3 weeks ago I explicitly asked the CSR to confirm this and she did. The CSR did in fact say that any requested CLI amount above the $1500 will result in hard pull as it will need to be reviewed by the underwriters.

BTW..thanks again ocheosa!

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another thing is it has to be 6 Months and not a day earlier. I called like 2 days before my 6 Months and was denied. The letter I got in the mail said I already recieved a CLI within 6 Month.
Message 6 of 27
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Another thing is it has to be 6 Months and not a day earlier. I called like 2 days before my 6 Months and was denied. The letter I got in the mail said I already recieved a CLI within 6 Month.

+1

I did the same thing  only exactly on the 6 month mark to the day and the CSR said the $1500 increase was not available to me yet. So, I called a week later and sure enough it was waiting for me then.

Great point l9kjam!

Message 7 of 27
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

This is not automated, right? You have to talk to a human to get the CLI?
Message 8 of 27
Established Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
This is not automated, right? You have to talk to a human to get the CLI?

One must call in to US Bank every 6 months to possibly receive this particular $1500 soft pull increase.

I spoke with a CSR for my increase. I always prefer to operate this way. Not quite sure if this is available without speaking to a CSR. Maybe another member with longer experience with them knows that specific answer.

Message Edited by plasticman on 08-29-2009 01:49 PM
Message Edited by plasticman on 08-29-2009 01:49 PM
Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last 2 times I did it automated. They have a option where u can pick to apply for a CLI without talking to anyone.
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.