Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank flex perks select rewards

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

@jsickz32 wrote:

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 21 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

@jsickz32 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@jsickz32 wrote:

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad

So the people who have a Cash+ outside their market area through the online app....are they safe from PC?

The apply link is longer working. Smiley Sad They took it down over the weekend.

Ron.

i guess too many took advantage of that card...just like the J.P. Select

I hope they don't change the terms of the card in the future. It might be too many people applying for the card. It could be meet certain number of cards issued. They need to shut if down or reduced it ( to the people live in their market areas).  

Ron.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.