cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank secured

tag
west2500

Us bank secured

I applied for this about close to 2weeks ago.  I forgot about it, i assumed I was declined becuse the money was in my acct.  They take the money out today, of course when I don't have it to spare,  and I call and the automated thing says still in process, my app that is.  So I talk to a guy he said they hold the funds for 6 days, and it does not guarantee I will be approved.  Anyone have experience with them?  If they took the money does that mean I will be approved, another lady I called back and spoke with at the bank said it is in its final stages and should be approved.  I'm just a little piss, with the holidays you take my money and no card. Hopefully they send it out quick and not take almost a 3 weeks like my wifes secured cap1.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jmcmillan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Us bank secured

If they took the money, you were likely approved. I actually read another thread somewhere of a person who had the same problem as you (was overdrawn because they thought they were denied).

I just want to mention that I was denied by US Bank and they returned my original cashier's check. So I would assume they wouldn't take your money unless you were approved.

Message 2 of 6
west2500

Thanks.  Hope it doesn't take weeks to get the card.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat as you.  I applied last week and online it said I was denied so I went to PNC and put in my application for their card and now this morning US bank withdrew the money from my account... I also called and was told it was in the final stages of approval so we shall see.

Message 4 of 6
Supernatural
Valued Member

Hello 

I am in the same boat as everyone here.  Can anyone offer an update?  I applied online last week for a US Bank secured cared and was told that I was denied but yesterday they took the money out of my account.  For the people who this happen to were you eventually approval was anyone every denied after they withdrawn the money?

Thanks. 

Message 5 of 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Supernatural,   Welcome to the MyFico Forum!

Usually, you get better reponses by starting your own new thread.  To start your own thread, click on New Message at the top of the community forum board.

I do not have experience with this particular situation, however, I have ask the Moderators to split out your topic to form a new thread.

Hopefully other members will chime in with their experiences!

Good Luck in your journey,

Your friendly MyFico Forum Community Leader

Webhopper

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.