Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank

Musicpanda
Valued Member

Us bank

So question,
I applied for a balance transfer for one of my cards to us bank.
I was going through the process, tried to do the balance transfer part at the end but it didn't work, and I accidently refresh the page and got kicked off...
It then redirected me to a page saying you'll get a response in 7-10 days.
That was on a 20th of December, on Monday I called the underwriter number to see if I got approved, it said congratulations you've been approved you should get your card in 7-10 days.
So then I tried to look online to see how much I got approved for but it says it can't find my application and when I called the rep they can't find my application either.
If this normal for us bank? Also years ago I applied for the same card and got denied instantly but this time I didn't. Did they change there approval process? It was around 2014...

Side note: I do have my mortgage with them, and I have no late payments or baddies...
Just confused Haha

Thanks for any help...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dberryhill
Valued Contributor

Re: Us bank

It sounds like you have been approved, so congrats. You might be able to log into your account and see the credit line. Otherwise, you may have to wait for the letter and card to arrive in the mail to see the limit.
Bourbon and bow ties.
Current Cards:

2020 Goals:
$100K total CL (through organic/soft pull growth; COMPLETE!)
750+ across bureaus
No real goal cards for now
Garden Forever.
Message 2 of 3
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: Us bank

Sounds like you should watch for mail.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.