Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Paypal funds to pay Bill Me Later?

tag
Funk-O-Meter
Contributor

Use Paypal funds to pay Bill Me Later?

Is there a way to pay my Bill Me Later bill using Paypal funds w/o having to withdraw the funds to my bank account and all that? It seems there should be. They act as one company with both on my paypal page.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Use Paypal funds to pay Bill Me Later?

@Funk-O-Meter wrote:

Is there a way to pay my Bill Me Later bill using Paypal funds w/o having to withdraw the funds to my bank account and all that? It seems there should be. They act as one company with both on my paypal page.

Not that I know of... I can pay PayPal MC, Use to do same for Ebay MC long ago.

Message 2 of 5
jagshere
Regular Contributor

I do it all the time..

Go to the "Bill Me Later" schedule a payment tab

Set up the amount

Then go to "Payment Source"

Pick "Paypal"

Schedule payment!

12/28 EX 745( FAKO)
12/28 DCU 742 FICO
12/28 WM TU 796 FICO
Walmart Discover 15k |CSP 14.4k | Penfed Cash Rewards 9k |DCU 7.5k | Chase Freedom 8k | FNFG 5k | Discover 6.4k| BOA 4k | BCE 3k

Message 3 of 5
rosegardener
Established Member

It will actually ask you if you want to use funds in your paypal account (assuming there is fundage in there) when you set up your payment

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 4 of 5
Funk-O-Meter
Contributor

Oh maybe that option isn't appearing for me in the drop down menu of payment sources cause all my funds are pending and nothing is available?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.