Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Use Texaco Gas card to send flowers

Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 18
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

of course its a terrible use of the store card, if you have a discover card this is much better, or for those witth just CSP or Freedom UR Mall has it at 15pts/$ 

teleflora.png

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 12 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Get a windows!

dont do this.

LOLOL!!!   

Message 13 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

of course its a terrible use of the store card, if you have a discover card this is much better, or for those witth just CSP or Freedom UR Mall has it at 15pts/$ 

teleflora.png

I didnt say that I was doing this,I merely posted this as an FYI to others.  I didnt know that you could use your Texaco gas card to buy flowers. It was merely a suggestion for anyone else who might need another option. 

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

teleflora.png

I didnt say that I was doing this,I merely posted this as an FYI to others.  I didnt know that you could use your Texaco gas card to buy flowers. It was merely a suggestion for anyone else who might need another option. 

Another option?

Message 15 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

teleflora.png

Another option?

yes Nixon.."another option". Meaning there could be someone out there that needs or wants to send flowers to a loved one, but has their majors cards maxxed out and cant do it, but they have an open Texaco card.  Just a suggestion for anyone, not me, but as an option for someone if needed, thats all. 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

teleflora.png

Another option?

yes Nixon.."another option". Meaning there could be someone out there that needs or wants to send flowers to a loved one, but has their majors cards maxxed out and cant do it, but they have an open Texaco card.  Just a suggestion for anyone, not me, but as an option for someone if needed, thats all. 

If someone's cards are maxed out, they have no business sending flowers to anyone. Smiley Indifferent

Message 17 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

teleflora.png

Another option?

If someone's cards are maxed out, they have no business sending flowers to anyone. Smiley Indifferent

LOL..I agree, but thats not the point here. The point isis you can use your Texaco card at Teleflora!Smiley Wink  Just like you can use your Gap card at  Old NAvy, and BR...Its just a suggestion to let people know is all...LordySmiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.