Did you mean: 

Using Plat even after PC to green?

tag
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Re: Using Plat even after PC to green?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:
Sounds like you were reluctant to downgrade and now you don’t want to let go.

My take was OP somehow finds it useful to use something that appears to be a Plat card.   Maybe some people are impressed!  (Whether such people are worth impressing is an exercise left to the reader)

Wow so many assumptions here. Petty and not really constructive if you ask me. You know what they say about people who make assumptions Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ohnomyfigo wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

My take was OP somehow finds it useful to use something that appears to be a Plat card.   Maybe some people are impressed!  (Whether such people are worth impressing is an exercise left to the reader)

Wow so many assumptions here. Petty and not really constructive if you ask me. You know what they say about people who make assumptions Smiley Wink

They are often right?   Life without making any assumptions is very hard!   FWIW, why don't you tell us your reasons so the assumptions will stop.

Message 12 of 15
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ohnomyfigo wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

They are often right?   Life without making any assumptions is very hard!   FWIW, why don't you tell us your reasons so the assumptions will stop.

I already did

Message 13 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'm about to make an assumption we should go back to the original topic 

Message 14 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Thread locked for moderator review
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.