Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using store cards at other stores?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Using store cards at other stores?

Does any one know if you can use any of the other comenity store cards at Justice or Limited Too?   I know you can use Victoria's Secret card at Bath & Body Works.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Using store cards at other stores?

@Shellie wrote:

Does any one know if you can use any of the other comenity store cards at Justice or Limited Too?   I know you can use Victoria's Secret card at Bath & Body Works.

I think the VS/B&BW only works because those 2 stores have the same owner

Message 2 of 6
Shellie
Valued Contributor

That makes sense!  Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

JCP at CVS. Just did it the other day.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 6
JustinS
Regular Contributor

If we're also talking non-comenity backed cards, GECRB issues American Eagle and Aerie branded cards. AEO owns both companies. Also comenity wise Ann Taylor and Loft (along with their "outlet" branded stores too) are the same company essentially.

Message 5 of 6
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

They do have to be the same company, unless its a VIsa, MC, Amex, Discover

Sams and Walmart store cards should work

Sears and Kmart

Magnolia and Best Buy

They need to be partners for them to work

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.