Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIsa signature / World Mastercard

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Re: VIsa signature / World Mastercard

Now that BOA reports limits on their Signature products which clears up any UTL concerns are there any other downsides to a Visa Sig/ World Mastercard with any lender?

Message 11 of 13
p-
Valued Contributor

@Marcos8 wrote:

Now that BOA reports limits on their Signature products which clears up any UTL concerns are there any other downsides to a Visa Sig/ World Mastercard with any lender?

Let's see:  Higher limits, extra services with no annual fee, a flashy status card you can show off to the credit illiterate?  Nope, none that I see.  I mean, it's no Unicorn, but still...

Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@p- wrote:

@Marcos8 wrote:

Let's see:  Higher limits, extra services with no annual fee, a flashy status card you can show off to the credit illiterate?  Nope, none that I see.  I mean, it's no Unicorn, but still...

+1  .... LOL, exactly.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.