Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Angel CC CLI HELP!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

VS Angel CC CLI HELP!

Before I totally mess it up. I went to comenity.net/Victoriasecret and logged into my account. It shows all of my credit card into, and I see a “request credit increase” button, but no “love” button as I’ve seen people say on here. I could just be totally dense and not realize that’s a term being used for the request credit increase button...but if not, where the heck is the love button? I want to request the increase without an inquiry. HELP ME!
10 REPLIES 10
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: VS Angel CC CLI HELP!

Love button is credit limit increase button. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

There should be just a small button on the page that looks like a heart. Look really close. Hahaha. No for real. It's just the Cli button. Press away.
Message 3 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Yes, the "request credit limit increase" is the "Luv," button. 

Make sure you do NOT tick the box that they can check your credit because that might result in a HP. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you lol I feel kind of dumb but I wasn’t sure if that was it or not.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where would I see that box? Can I go in and make sure it’s not clicked now or wait till I request the increase?
Message 6 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Thank you lol I feel kind of dumb but I wasn’t sure if that was it or not.

It's ok, we've all BTDT. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Where would I see that box? Can I go in and make sure it’s not clicked now or wait till I request the increase?

When hit the request CLI you'll be taken to another screen - it will be there, you can't miss it. You have to actually check it yourself, it's not automatic. Just don't do it on accident! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oooh okay perfect! Thank you so much for the info! I was just seeing in another thread that it’s wise to wait 7 months before you request an increase. I should hold off just a little bit if that’s the case, but Atleast I know how to do it without running my credit! Y’all are the best! Thanks!
Message 9 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Oooh okay perfect! Thank you so much for the info! I was just seeing in another thread that it’s wise to wait 7 months before you request an increase. I should hold off just a little bit if that’s the case, but Atleast I know how to do it without running my credit! Y’all are the best! Thanks!

Requesting an increase from this lender is usually a soft pull (unless you check that box!), so it doesn't hurt your credit. You might not be eligible for a CLI for a few months after opening the account. You can ask as often as you like, it'll just be ''no" until they are ready. I'd wait at least three months before trying after opening the account, so you build up some history. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.