Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS auto cli

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

VS auto cli

Just got an email on a VS auto cli from 350 to 550 this acount currently at $0 and mainly use it a bath and body works

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VS auto cli

Congrats on your increase! Do you use your VS card in bath and body works stores or online? I wanted to use mine over the holiday season in bath and body works to keep the card active and I've heard from others that you could do so but when I called and asked VS they said that you could only make a payment in stores not a purchase. Just curious to see if I was missed informed by the rep.
Message 2 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

in the store i do not think you can use the victoria secrets card on the bath and bodyworks website

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got off the phone with my local bath and body works and was told that I could use my card in store!! I'm so happy you posted because the VS rep obviously had no idea what she was talking about. This card will get a lot more use now (:
Message 4 of 7
Peach8321
Frequent Contributor

Didn't know this - thanks for the info!

I hardly ever use the card, I know it's bad, but I just don't want to spend money there!!  I didn't get a CLI but I did get the email reminding me of my limit for the holidays.

Just make sure to PIF right away on it, since the interest rate is so high!

Current Scores: EQ: 740 (2/7/13)

Starting Score: 799
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
casmith1980
Established Contributor

I got the same email message. Smiley Happy

I actually had to use my card the other day for a bra emergency then went online and PIF
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 6 of 7
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Statement cut today, limit went from $450 to $690. Odd increase but I'll take it. Looks like they want me to spend this black Friday...fat chance Smiley Wink
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.