Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantage Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Vantage Scores

Couldn't sleep for some reason, so had the bug to just go ahead and apply for the Zync...and I was APPROVED Smiley Happy Said I would receive card within 7-10 Days..

Does anyone know if they would send my card quicker to me if I gave them a call, since I am going on Vacation this coming weekend?

At least I'm in the door with AMEX now....I could probably try applying for one of the Blue cards as well, however I don't want to be declined and push my luck...any suggestions?

Message 11 of 12
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

Re: Vantage Scores

@Anonymous wrote:

Couldn't sleep for some reason, so had the bug to just go ahead and apply for the Zync...and I was APPROVED Smiley Happy Said I would receive card within 7-10 Days..

Does anyone know if they would send my card quicker to me if I gave them a call, since I am going on Vacation this coming weekend?

At least I'm in the door with AMEX now....I could probably try applying for one of the Blue cards as well, however I don't want to be declined and push my luck...any suggestions?

Congratulations!

I wouldn't send another app right away, better let your Zync age 6 months or so and establish a relationship with Amex, then you'll have more chances to get approved for a revolving. Many people in this forum think that one should take one's time with Amex and be willing to build a relationship step by step.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.