Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantage West Connect Rewards - 5% Department Stores

tag
digitek
Established Contributor

Re: Vantage West Connect Rewards - 5% Department Stores

Hi Shinsekai,

I have this card and the categories it covers are a little bit unique. The 5% at restaurants also includes fast food and bars, the 5% at Amazon doen't require Prime membership, the Utilities category covers practically everything, etc...

When I first got it I sent an email to the provider of the rewards program asking about the Utilities category and if they knew which exact MCC codes would be covered by it and they were able to send me back the exact list. It includes cellphone, streaming, internet, and then all the normal utilities like gas, etc...

I just sent them another email asking if they can provide the full list of MCC codes for each category, will let you know what they say. I used this email if you want to send your own - vantagewestrewards@breakawayloyalty.com

Message 11 of 13
ShinsekaiYori
Valued Member

@digitek wrote:

Hi Shinsekai,

I have this card and the categories it covers are a little bit unique. The 5% at restaurants also includes fast food and bars, the 5% at Amazon doen't require Prime membership, the Utilities category covers practically everything, etc...

When I first got it I sent an email to the provider of the rewards program asking about the Utilities category and if they knew which exact MCC codes would be covered by it and they were able to send me back the exact list. It includes cellphone, streaming, internet, and then all the normal utilities like gas, etc...

I just sent them another email asking if they can provide the full list of MCC codes for each category, will let you know what they say. I used this email if you want to send your own - vantagewestrewards@breakawayloyalty.com

Digitek, you're awesome! I will send them an email and ask for that list as well. However if you happen to get it before I reply, let me know here. I want to have a record here for future cardholders to refer to if they're interested in what categories cover what exactly.

TO

Message 12 of 13
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

I always thought Department Stores were stores like Macy's, Dillard, etc. While Walmart and Target were considered "superstores" or the like.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.