Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantagescore 3.0

tag
JC_NuJeru
Valued Member

Vantagescore 3.0

Hello All, 

Does anyone know which lenders or CCC are using Vantagescore 3.0?

IN GARDEN UNTIL Dec 2017 Starting Score May 2014 EQ: 586 Feb 2017 - Scores EX: 713 TU: 723 EQ: 717 Goal Score: 750 +
Amex PRG - NPSL, Cap 1 QS Rewards Visa - $10,000, Amex ED - $16,000, PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa - $15,000, Discover IT - $6000, Cap 1 QS One MC - $4250, Chase Freedom - $3,500, Citi Visa - $5100, Macy's - $8500, BOA Visa - $2500, DCU Visa - $2000, Best Buy - $2000, Cap 1 Platinum MC - $1800. Utilization @ 7%
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Vantagescore 3.0

Cap-1 has been reported as using the Vantage Score on some of their products.

Message 2 of 9
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@JC_NuJeru wrote:

Hello All, 

Does anyone know which lenders or CCC are using Vantagescore 3.0?

Not sure.  They claim that big banks are using the Vantage, but I haven't seen any evidence/experience with that.

I'm guessing your CK Vantage score is higher than your fico scores, so you're wanting to take advantage of the Vantage score?

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe lending tree
Message 4 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Lending tree uses regular TU 08 Fico primarily.   Getting turned down w/700 TU Fico, granted not great score, but they aren't the easiest to get approved for.  Not that I really want/need them,but curious what rate I would get.. ZilchSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe lending tree

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@racer-x wrote:

I'm guessing your CK Vantage score is higher than your fico scores, so you're wanting to take advantage of the Vantage score?

For me the vantage scores are 50-60 points lower than my FICO. Now sure if this is the case for most people.

Message 6 of 9
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@racer-x wrote:

For me the vantage scores are 50-60 points lower than my FICO. Now sure if this is the case for most people.

Surprisingly, my CK, experiandirect, quizzle, credit sesame, capone score tracker....are within 5pts of myFIco, discover, and walmart scores. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Lending tree uses regular TU 08 Fico primarily.   Getting turned down w/700 TU Fico, granted not great score, but they aren't the easiest to get approved for.  Not that I really want/need them,but curious what rate I would get.. ZilchSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe lending tree

Yeah, they also told me not to let the door hit me in the butt.

Message 8 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

I wish my creditors would use Vantage 3.0 scores!   My Vantage 3.0 scores are close to 800!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.