Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Siggy with Chip Design and Something Else

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Venture Siggy with Chip Design and Something Else

@NP27 wrote:

I actually have a -$88.00 balance on my one QS, so it will not let me combine until my actual balance is $0.00.  

I am wondering if I should ZERO out my cash rewards balance also on the QS I want to move over, which is the one with the -$88.00 balance.

I would suggest, for best results, ensure both are at zero (no credit balances, etc.).  If you have any cash rewards on both QS cards, be sure to transfer those (or combine) to the card you intend to keep open.  Once posted, and balances are zero, proceed with combining.

Now, when you're ready to combine QS into Venture down the road, be sure to redeem any remaining cash rewards or you will forfeit them.

Message 11 of 12
NP27
Established Contributor

Re: Venture Siggy with Chip Design and Something Else

@FinStar wrote:

@NP27 wrote:

I actually have a -$88.00 balance on my one QS, so it will not let me combine until my actual balance is $0.00.  

I am wondering if I should ZERO out my cash rewards balance also on the QS I want to move over, which is the one with the -$88.00 balance.

I would suggest, for best results, ensure both are at zero (no credit balances, etc.).  If you have any cash rewards on both QS cards, be sure to transfer those (or combine) to the card you intend to keep open.  Once posted, and balances are zero, proceed with combining.

Now, when you're ready to combine QS into Venture down the road, be sure to redeem any remaining cash rewards or you will forfeit them.

Awesome....thanks for all of the info!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.