Did you mean: 

Ventureone email

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Venture email

@tinuviel wrote:

@ottergo4 wrote:

Got the same e-mail yesterday to upgrade to venture one, but the travel rewards have little value for me. Might try asking to go to the cash rewards. Had to kinda giggle though when I went to my account and tried the "modify features" button and as usually it's the button to nowhere.

That button's useless. I pressed it and got the usual "not eligible for upgrades or offers" type of message. Right after that, I intiated a chat session and asked a CSR about upgrading my Platinum to Venture, and she told me that I was indeed eligible to do so. If that button isn't going to do anything useful, then I wish that they would just get rid of it.

That was the same story with me tinu, except I did cash rewards Smiley Tongue 

Message 11 of 13
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I consider my Cap1 a "builder" card card because it was the 1st card after hitting bottom and they gave me a $4K CL and credit when no one else would. 

I pay a $29 annual fee but I don't mind because I get lots of cash back.

Message 12 of 13
p-
Valued Contributor

Scuba wrote: Yes, I consider my Cap1 a "builder" card card because it was the 1st card after hitting bottom and they gave me a $4K CL and credit when no one else would. I pay a $29 annual fee but I don't mind because I get lots of cash back. 

Same here - I started with a cap1 rebuilder.  If you have gotten to the point that you qualify for high limits with other prime cards, you should consider asking the EO for a product change, or to at least remove the AF for you.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.