Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa Rewards card 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Visa Rewards card 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%

Suprised my statement has yet to cut nor reporting to experian as others mentioned and got it day after release if i recall correctly.  Also this card appears to adhere to 5k min for visa signature CL.

Message 131 of 137
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Finally got the statement today, however the due date is on 28! Not sure if they going to report the balance or wait till after due date!!!

Message 132 of 137
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Is there any crumbs left from the one million Verizon dollars for signing up early? Or is the carcass picked clean before it even began? I didn't use the link but I did apply early.

My statement cut a month ago on the 17th of July. Due soon and Verizon dollars posted correctly. Wal-Mart is indeed 4%! Very useful indeed!

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 133 of 137
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No one has seen the bonus yet of 1 million that i now of.. I wll be suprised if any of us actually see any of it how it was written.  I will give it a few months then try to follow up on where my sign-up bonus is whatever it might be, but trying to track that down with syncrony might prove to not be worth it.  

Message 134 of 137
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Suprised my statement has yet to cut nor reporting to experian as others mentioned and got it day after release if i recall correctly.  Also this card appears to adhere to 5k min for visa signature CL.

I can't remember if you got yours on the same day, or day before. It's strange that you haven't received a bill. My first statement posted like 3 weeks ago.

Message 135 of 137
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@blindambition wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I can't remember if you got yours on the same day, or day before. It's strange that you haven't received a bill. My first statement posted like 3 weeks ago.

Just got it yesterday actually took quite some time!

Message 136 of 137
gorgon
Established Contributor

I have already gotten my statement, and they have reported my balance to TU and EQ three times in a month. Seems like overkill.

Message 137 of 137
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.