Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa Rewards card 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verizon Visa Rewards card 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I could careless about the 3% and 4% categories as I have other cards Ill rather use. However being able to get 2% back on top of still receiving my 20$ autopay discount (I have like 3 lines) is very intriguing ill say. I would simply use the verizon dollars to lower my phone bill each month or use them towards a new phone.

Has anyone gotten a link? I've signed up but havent received a email or anything.

yes links are being emailed out although apparently some arent working and ppl just apply through app

how are you all applying through the app? I dont see an option.

Message 61 of 137
paysontime

@CreditCuriosity 

FICO score 8 - Equifax: 674, TransUnion 655, Experian 675.

Also, bankruptcy discharged over a year ago.

Message 62 of 137
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

When you open the app, click the icon showing three horizontal lines (should be in the top left corner).  In the list that appears, I have "Verizon Visa Card" appearing underneath "Verizon Up".

Message 63 of 137
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I could careless about the 3% and 4% categories as I have other cards Ill rather use. However being able to get 2% back on top of still receiving my 20$ autopay discount (I have like 3 lines) is very intriguing ill say. I would simply use the verizon dollars to lower my phone bill each month or use them towards a new phone.

Has anyone gotten a link? I've signed up but havent received a email or anything.

yes links are being emailed out although apparently some arent working and ppl just apply through app

how are you all applying through the app? I dont see an option.

was under menu whatever the _ _ _ vertical lines are then was apply for credit card or something along those lines at least on iphone app, just downloaded it today

Message 64 of 137
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

When you open the app, click the icon showing three horizontal lines (should be in the top left corner).  In the list that appears, I have "Verizon Visa Card" appearing underneath "Verizon Up".

I don't have that option but I guess I'll uninstall and reinstall the app.

Message 65 of 137
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Just a heads up for those wanting to apply, they pulled ALL three bureaus for my application.

Instant approval: $6k

Temp limit: $1k

Total exposure with Sync: $20k Care Credit, $25k Rooms to Go, $20k Lowes.

Message 66 of 137
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@jacetx wrote:

Just a heads up for those wanting to apply, they pulled ALL three bureaus for my application.

You sure you arent getting notifications from various CMS instead of the actual triple pull? 

TU, EX and EQ monitoring will inform you of HPs, even if it didnt land on their lawn. 

Message 67 of 137
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@jacetx wrote:

ouch! that could be reason I got 7-10 days as called verification and spoke to pleaseant lady and said it wasnt a denial and eluded to they couldnt verify something and and was still in verification dept.  basically beat around the bush and asked like did I have a fraud alert or something blocked...  So letter certainly could be saying Experian or EQ was froozen if that is case I won't give them 3 HP's for this card.  Be interesting to see what comes.  Good info though very not like Sync..

Message 68 of 137
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@jacetx wrote:

You sure you arent getting notifications from various CMS instead of the actual triple pull? 

TU, EX and EQ monitoring will inform you of HPs, even if it didnt land on their lawn. 

Credit Karma sent two emails with the alert for the TU and EQ pulls. EX credit monitoring sent another email stating that my file had changed.

Message 69 of 137
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@jacetx wrote:

ouch! that could be reason I got 7-10 days as called verification and spoke to pleaseant lady and said it wasnt a denial and eluded to they couldnt verify something and and was still in verification dept.  basically beat around the bush and asked like did I have a fraud alert or something blocked...  So letter certainly could be saying Experian or EQ was froozen if that is case I won't give them 3 HP's for this card.  Be interesting to see what comes.  Good info though very not like Sync..

Seems that someone at Synchrony is hanging out with the Capital One folks. Hopefully, this doesn't become a trend for them.

Message 70 of 137
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.