Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa Synchrony Bank On Hold

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verizon Visa Synchrony Bank On Hold

I applied for this Verizon Card I was approved for 4,000, they gave me a temporary card number to use, and said that it will be here 7-10 business days.

So I get the card I was like wow, its titamium and it feels good in the hand, I could not wait to call and start using the card. I call the back of the card and my call goes to the fraud department immediately, someone explained that I'm going to get something in the mail, and to follow the instructions in the letter... They restricted the card so I can't even activate it to use it. Its been a little over a week and I still did not get any letter. Does anyone know what is this. 

1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Visa Synchrony Bank On Hold

Hi @Anonymous, welcome to the forums.

Since you mentioned your call was transferred to their fraud department, it would appear that additional verification may be required once you were in receipt of the card.  At this point, just like the agent mentioned on the call, wait for the letter for next steps.

Let us know how it turns out.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.