Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon visa bonus rewards email

tag
Roger1071549
New Contributor

Verizon visa bonus rewards email

Keep on the look out for an email from Verizon visa card. They are doubling the rewards for some categories (up to $1000 in spend or until May 13th). See below screenshot from the email. 168E45D1-0F14-4734-B88B-2E4AA226EDB0.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Re: Verizon visa bonus rewards email

Sweet!  My DW's Verizon card hasn't received that offer yet, but hoping to see that one arrive soon!

Message 2 of 7
JFox418
Regular Contributor

Came here to post the same thing. Just activated my offer! 

Message 3 of 7
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Wonder if I will get that offer! Would be pretty sweet to spend on my VZ card instead of just paying my cell phone bill

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 4 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Roger1071549 wrote:

Keep on the look out for an email from Verizon visa card. They are doubling the rewards for some categories (up to $1000 in spend or until May 13th). See below screenshot from the email. 168E45D1-0F14-4734-B88B-2E4AA226EDB0.jpeg

Received the same offer this morning 😃

Message 5 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

yep same offer.. although only statement credit and what not, still could be useful

Message 6 of 7
difringe
Established Contributor

Verizon Card Offers

So I've only been using my Verizon card for Verizon stuff (I already get 5% off my groceries, and I don't drive anywhere, so no need for gas), but got this offer in my inbox, so will change that for a month!

Verizon Offer.JPG

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.